Winter is always the roughest season for me. Not because of the weather, but because of the workload. I think the hardest thing is not letting myself get caught up in the busy-ness of everything, and really taking some time to myself. Here are some of the things that I’d like to focus on this winter.
1. Master a new hot chocolate recipe.
2. Put more emphasis on work-life balance.
3. Try a new restaurant.
4. Attempt to make ramen from scratch.
5. Get at least 7 hours of sleep every night.
6. Keep the apartment clean now that we’re done with our annual year end cleaning.
7. DIY a new piece of jewelry.
8. Make an active effort to stretch everyday.
What’s on your list?